Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Another Fool - Notes #3

AURGH. I hate it when I wind up having an attack of life. Then nothing gets donnnnne. Anyway, my final notes on the JAFool blog. X3

'Untitled 1' (Dec. 4, 2009) - 'Searching' (Jan. 8, 2010)
Brandon's "Logan Renault's Notebook" and Regina's "Letter from Logan" videos

Photobucket

I'm kinda sad that I missed this one. It sounds like it was a lot of fun, for the people who actually cared to play along. X3 Rest in peace, Logan and Josh and Matt and all the others who got attacked and shiz. Now, here's hoping I'm NOT really one of those nine conscious people Logan was all about, or I'd just have to kick Slendy in the FAYCE. And he wouldn't like that much, I'd wager. ;D

NEXT UP: The infamous Marble Hornets~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment