Monday, September 6, 2010

AND SO IT BEGINS

School. Ugh.

Things have been crazy since school started--I haven't had time to watch Marble Hornets at all. Between the overload of homework already and the general inability to sleep and this STUPID COLD THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY AURGH, all I've really wanted to do is curl up into a little ball and die somewhere. Except...notrly, 'cos that would be freaky.

On a random note, anyone know where I could find a copy of House of Leaves? I want to read iiiiiiiiiit.

.. - .... .- ... -... . --. ..- -.

2 comments:

  1. Are you still planning on continuing this blog? I know there hasn't been any posts since September 6th, however I'm finding this to be a good resource for my own blog. I apparently had a similar idea as you, to make a blog for the purpose of discussing the mythos; however, mine is more focused on literary/critical/scientific analysis, as opposed to actually discussing the mysteries and codes like you're doing. I really do hope you continue, as the notes you have are very useful.

    And now I post this, knowing there's not much chance of a reply, but I gotta try....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with omega, and ".. - .... .- ... -... . --. ..- -." = "ITHASBEGUN" what has begun?

    ReplyDelete