Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Another Fool - Notes #2

Once again, apologies for the delay! We have some family over, and the scanner was being silly anyway. It's old and crummy, and it doesn't like to work sometimes. Butanyway, here are my notes on the next part of JAFool~

'Note from Joshua' (Sept. 23, 2009) - 'FOUND. YOU.' (Nov. 14, 2009)
Dav Flamerock's "Matt Selby's Notebook" and "A Letter from Logan" videos

Photobucket
Photobucket

I guess I didn't expect the phone to work any more, but I wish I could've heard the messages everyone else did. Love seeing how everyone worked out the answers to the riddles, though, it's really awesome. X333

Also, Norse mythology and Slender Man? RANNNNDOM. Although I guess it does make sense, since he seems to have that weird obsession for trees. You'd think he'd go after them instead of creeperstalking little kids. xDDD

6 comments:

  1. Interesting notes ~ The element of coughing seems very common in these sort of situations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like to me, too. I wonder if he does it on purpose, or if it's just a side-effect of him being around?

    And hey, you stole my last name! D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my bad? Wakey is a nickname I have from friends at college since I was born in Wakefield, UK. The JM are my intials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xDDD 'S all gooooood, I'm just messing with ya~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that you've heard of the unfiction forums, but if you haven't, they're here: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=248 (That's the link to the Marble Hornets discussion page, which currently includes all of the Slender Man blogs that we can find.) Anyways, someone found your blog and linked it on the UF forums, so I thought that I'd drop you a note!

    I actually haven't read through all of JAFool yet, myself, though I stumbled over it about a week after it had ended. From what I did read it was pretty nifty. I really enjoyed seeing that level of interactivity happening, which was something that Marble Hornets lacked. (And I'm assuming that you've watched Marble Hornets -- I noticed you haven't mentioned it at all but it seems like a thing Slender Man fans take for granted!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I noticed people mentioning Marble Hornets in the JAFool comments. That's why I wrote that little note up on that page--I'm gonna check it out next, as soon as I finish reading up. X3

    ReplyDelete