Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome to the Slenderblog!

I'm your host, Z, and together we shall unravel the mysteries of the world of Slender Man! 8D

Aww, who am I kidding, nobody's really going to read this. xDDD If anyone does happen to stumble across this blog, I've created it solely for discussion of Slender Man-related things. I'm gonna be going through a couple of these Slendy stories, recording my observations and stuff, and posting things up here for discussion. If anyone's interested. I know there are plenty of other Slenderfans out there, so hopefully y'all will find this and join up. X3

Public service announcement, I'm pretty new to this whole mythos. I've only read one story so far, one off of deviantART. But it looks like so much awesome. So after I figure out how to pretty this blog up a bit, I'm going to read this Just Another Fool blogthing and really get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment