Saturday, July 17, 2010

So, I think I have a plan~

Been reading through Just Another Fool (for those of you out of the loop, http://jafool.wordpress.com ), and trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Mom has a bunch of empty composition books laying around, so I swiped one to jot my notes and stuff down in. Every day I can get in some good reading, or every couple of days when I can't, I'll hop on and write up my notes. I've been warned by a couple people to pay attention to everything, so what I'm thinking is that I'll snap pictures of the pages I write, and pick and choose what to actually talk about. And if anybody reading has questions, I can elaborate or whatever. ^^ I've taken some notes down already, so starting tomorrow when there's actually some light again, I'll get posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment